Quotes from the Koran
Torment to Non-believers:
SURA 4.56: (As for) those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the chastisement; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.
3.85: And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.
3.118: O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people; they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand.
Friends with Jews, Christians...
5.51: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.
God a plotter
8.30: And when those who disbelieved devised plans against you that they might confine you or slay you or drive you away; and they devised plans and Allah too had arranged a plan; and Allah is the best of planners.
Anti Jewish verses
5.82: Certainly you will find the most violent of people in enmity for those who believe (to be) the Jews and those who are polytheists, and you will certainly find the nearest in friendship to those who believe (to be) those who say: We are Christians; this is because there are priests and monks among them and because they do not behave proudly.
4.144: O you who believe! do not take the unbelievers for friends rather than the believers; do you desire that you should give to Allah a manifest proof against yourselves?
No friends with non believers
3.28: Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.
No friends with parents/siblings if not believers
9.23: O you who believe! do not take your fathers and your brothers for guardians if they love unbelief more than belief; and whoever of you takes them for a guardian, these it is that are the unjust.
9.123: O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).
4.89 : They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.
9.5: So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
Idolaters are unclean just because they are idolater
9.28: O you who believe! The idolaters are nothing but unclean, so they shall not approach the Sacred Mosque after this year; and if you fear poverty then Allah will enrich you out of His grace if He pleases; surely Allah is Knowing Wise.
Forcing non-believers to pay tax
9.29: Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.
All except Muslims/Jews/Christians/Sabeans will go to hell
2.62: Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the f Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.
All except Muslims/Jews/Christians/Sabeans will go to hell
5.69: Surely those who believe and those who are Jews and the Sabians and the Christians whoever believes in Allah and the last day and does good -- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.
Smite the neck and cut fingertips of unbelievers
8.12: When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
Smite the neck of unbelievers
47.4: So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.
Severe Punishment for atheists
10.4: To Him is your return, of all (of you); the promise of Allah (made) in truth; surely He begins the creation in the first instance, then He reproduces it, that He may with justice recompense those who believe and do good; and (as for) those who disbelieve, they shall have a drink of hot water and painful punishment because they disbelieved.
5.10: And (as for) those who disbelieve and reject our communications, these are the companions of the name.
5.86: And (as for) those who disbelieve and reject Our communications, these are the companions of the flame.
Severe Punishment for non-believers
22.19: These are two adversaries who dispute about their Lord; then (as to) those who disbelieve, for them are cut out garments of fire, boiling water shall be poured over their heads.
22.20: With it shall be melted what is in their bellies and (their) skins as well.
22.21: And for them are whips of iron.
22.22: Whenever they will desire to go forth from it, from grief, they shall be turned back into it, and taste the chastisement of burning.
Severe Punishment for non-believers
72.23 : (It is) only a delivering (of communications) from Allah and His messages; and whoever disobeys Allah and His Apostle surely he shall have the fire of hell to abide therein for a long time.
98.6 : Surely those who disbelieve from among the followers of the Book and the polytheists shall be in the fire of hell, abiding therein; they are the worst of men.
Punishing for rejecting faith
3.91 : Surely, those who disbelieve and die while they are unbelievers, the earth full of gold shall not be accepted from one of them, though he should offer to ransom himself with it, these it is who shall have a painful chastisement, and they shall have no helpers.
Unbelievers go to hell
4.140 : And indeed He has revealed to you in the Book that when you hear Allah's communications disbelieved in and mocked at do not sit with them until they enter into some other discourse; surely then you would be like them; surely Allah will gather together the hypocrites and the unbelievers all in hell.
7.36 : And (as for) those who reject Our communications and turn away from them haughtily -- these are the inmates of the fire they shall abide in it.
Partial Believers go to hell too
4.150 : Surely those who disbelieve in Allah and His apostles and (those who) desire to make a distinction between Allah and His apostles and say: We believe in some and disbelieve in others, and desire to take a course between (this and) that.
4.151 : These it is that are truly unbelievers, and We have prepared for the unbelievers a disgraceful chastisement.
4.152 : And those who believe in Allah and His apostles and do not make a distinction between any of them -- Allah will grant them their rewards; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
56.41 : And those of the left hand, how wretched are those of the left hand!
56.42 : In hot wind and boiling water,
56.43 : And the shade of black smoke,
56.44 : Neither cool nor honorable.
Punishment for apostates
16.106 : He who disbelieves in Allah after his having believed, not he who is compelled while his heart is at rest on account of faith, but he who opens (his) breast to disbelief -- on these is the wrath of Allah, and they shall have a grievous chastisement.
3.86 : How shall Allah guide a people who disbelieved after their believing and (after) they had borne witness that the Apostle was true and clear arguments had come to them; and Allah does not guide the unjust people.
3.87 : (As for) these, their reward is that upon them is the curse of Allah and the angels and of men, all together.
3.88 : Abiding in it; their chastisement shall not be lightened nor shall they be respited.
3.89 : Except those who repent after that and amend, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
3.90 : Surely, those who disbelieve after their believing, then increase in unbelief, their repentance shall not be accepted, and these are they that go astray.
4.137:Surely (as for) those who believe then disbelieve, again believe and again disbelieve, then increase in disbelief,
Threat of punishment for not going to war
9.38 : O you who believe! What (excuse) have you that when it is said to you: Go forth in Allah's way, you should incline heavily to earth; are you contented with this world's life instead of the hereafter? But the provision of this world's life compared with the hereafter is but little.
9.39 : If you do not go forth, He will chastise you with a painful chastisement and bring in your place a people other than you, and you will do Him no harm; and Allah has power over all things.
48.16 : Say to those of the dwellers of the desert who were left behind: You shall soon be invited (to fight) against a people possessing mighty prowess; you will fight against them until they submit; then if you obey, Allah will grant you a good reward; and if you turn back as you turned back before, He will punish you with a painful punishment.
God making someone more sinful so he can be punished more
3.178 : And let not those who disbelieve think that Our granting them respite is better for their souls; We grant them respite only that they may add to their sins; and they shall have a disgraceful chastisement.
Intentionally preventing unbelievers from knowing the truth
6.25 : And of them is he who hearkens to you, and We have cast veils over their hearts lest they understand it and a heaviness into their ears; and even if they see every sign they will not believe in it; so much so that when they come to you they only dispute with you; those who disbelieve say: This is naught but the stories of the ancients.
6.110 : And We will turn their hearts and their sights, even as they did not believe in it the first time, and We will leave them in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.
Intentionally preventing unbelievers from Understanding Koran
17.45 : And when you recite the Quran, We place between you and those who do not believe in the hereafter a hidden barrier;
17.46 : And We have placed coverings on their hearts and a heaviness in their ears lest they understand it, and when you mention your Lord alone in the Quran they turn their backs in aversion.
It is God who causes people to err and He burns them for that
17.97 : And whomsoever Allah guides, he is the follower of the right way, and whomsoever He causes to err, you shall not find for him guardians besides Him; and We will gather them together on the day of resurrection on their faces, blind and dumb and deaf; their abode is hell; whenever it becomes allayed We will add to their burning.
God could guide, if he chose to, but did not
6.35 : And if their turning away is hard on you, then if you can seek an opening (to go down) into the earth or a ladder (to ascend up) to heaven so that you should bring them a sign and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have gathered them all on guidance, therefore be not of the ignorant.
Allah Intentionally misguides
14.4 : And We did not send any apostle but with the language of his people, so that he might explain to them clearly; then Allah makes whom He pleases err and He guides whom He pleases and He is the Mighty, the Wise.
Willfully misguiding some
16.93 : And if Allah please He would certainly make you a single nation, but He causes to err whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases; and most certainly you will be questioned as to what you did.
7.178 : Whomsoever Allah guides, he is the one who follows the right way; and whomsoever He causes to err, these are the losers.
God deceiving humans
4.142 : Surely the hypocrites strive to deceive Allah, and He shall requite their deceit to them, and when they stand up to prayer they stand up sluggishly; they do it only to be seen of men and do not remember Allah save a little.
Koran 17:16-17 A llah will commit genocide
When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet transgress; so that Allah's word is proved true against them: then we destroy them utterly. How many generations have we destroyed after Noah? And enough is thy Lord to note and see the Sins of his servants.
K 8:012 Gods terrorizes those who can't understand / believe in the supernatural!
Set 28, Count 62
make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
Koran 8:37 The "All-Merciful Allah" isinstructs Islamics to heap up a mountain (of corpses) of non believers
In order that Allah may separate the impure from the pure, Put All the impure ones (Non-Muslim -- atheists, Jews), one on top of the another in a Heap and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost.
Koran 21:11 Allah is boasts about His as genocide
How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their inequities, setting up in their place other peoples.
Koran 2:8-10 Allah not only exhorts Muslims to kill all the non-believers; strikes down the surviving ones with disease and pain
In their (Non-Muslims) hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease and grievous is the penalty they will incur, because they are false.
Koran 58: Infidels be crushed to death by the edict of Allah
Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be crumbled to dust, as were those before them: for we have already sent down Clear Signs and the Unbelievers will have a humiliating Penalty.
Koran 44:43-50 Sinners, eat Zaqqum to intensify the torment of the Khati'un (Koran Sura 69:36-37); it tastes like Like molten brass... then boiling water to quench it
Verily the Tree of Zaqqum will be the food of the sinful. Like molten brass it will boil in their insides, Like the boiling of scalding water Seize Ye Him and drag him into the midst of the blazing Fire. Then pour over his head the penalty of Boiling Water.
Koran 2:39 You will rot in Jahannam (Hell -- a valley south of Jerusalem) see Qur'an, Al-Isra (17:60)
Those who reject faith (Islam) and belie our signs, They shall be Companions of the Fire and abide in it.
Koran 2:89-90 Allah curses Jews, Christians, Buddhists and atheists
The Curse of Allah is on those without faith (in Islam) Thus have they drawn wrath upon wrath on themselves and humiliating is the punishment of those who reject faith (in Islam).
Koran 5:33 Bilateral Amputation!
The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger is : Execution or Crucifixion or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides or exile from the land.
Koran 9:35 Beware All Ye Capitalists of the world!
On the day when Heat will be produced out of the wealth in the Fire of Hell, and with it will be branded their foreheads, their sides and their backs- "This is the treasure that ye buried for yourselves, taste ye then the treasures that ye buried."
Koran 8:50 Angels will kill atheists
If you could see when the angels take the souls of the Unbelievers at death. How they smite their faces and backs saying "Taste the penalty of the blazing Fire" .
Koran 17:46-47 Non-Muslims will never be allowed to understand the Koran
And we put coverings over their hearts and minds, lest they should understand the Koran, and we put deafness in their ears; when you commemorate your Lord (Allah) and Him alone in the Koran.
Koran 4:100-104 Set 19, Count 48-52 Atheists and Jews are Islam's enemies
Verily, the infidels are your undoubted enemies!
Koan 4:100-104 Set 19, Count 48-52 Verily, atheists and Jews are Islam's enemies
[4.100] ...Verily, the infidels are your undoubted enemies! ...surely Allah has prepared a disgraceful chastisement for the unbelievers.
Koran 47:035 Set 71, Count 138 Invite not the infidels to peace
Rodwell: Be not fainthearted then; and invite not the infidels to peace when ye have the upper hand: for God is with you, and will not defraud you of the recompense of your works...
Koran 3.90 : Surely, those who disbelieve after their believing, then increase in unbelief, their repentance shall not be accepted, and these are they that go astray.
Koran 2:190-191 Set 2, Count 3+4
[2.190] And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits. [2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.
Koran 3:169 Set 11, Count 32 72 virgins
And reckon not those who are killed in Allah's way as dead; nay, they are alive (and) are provided sustenance from their Lord [meaning they are enjoying their seventy-two virgins ( 72 ) virgins in heaven];
Koran 33:25-27 Set 66, Count 131-133 You will confiscate the land of the Jews even though you have never been there before
[33.25] And Allah turned back the unbelievers in their rage; they did not obtain any advantage, and Allah sufficed the believers in fighting; and Allah is Strong, Mighty. [33.26] And He drove down those of the followers of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some [Jews] you killed and you took captive another part. [33.27] And He made you heirs to their [Jewish] land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things.
Koran 8:007 Set 26, Count 59 Kill the parents of the Unbelievers
Yusuf Ali: Behold! Allah promised you one of the two (enemy) parties, that it should be yours: Ye wished that the one unarmed should be yours, but Allah willed to justify the Truth according to His words and to cut off the roots of the Unbelievers;
Koran 9:073 Set 44, Count 108 You will go to Hell see Qur'an, Al-Isra (17:60)
O Prophet! strive hard [Jihad] against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.
Koran 9:122-123 Set 52, Count 116+117
[9.122] Pickthall: And the believers should not all go out to fight. Of every troop of them, a party only should go forth, that they (who are left behind) may gain sound knowledge in religion, and that they may warn their folk when they return to them, so that they may beware. [9.123] O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).
Koran 66:009 Set 83, Count 162 More Hell for unbelievers (non-Moslems)
O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and be hard against them; and their abode is hell; and evil is the resort.
Quran Surah 2: The Cow
- Don't bother to warn the disbelievers. Allah has blinded them. Theirs will be an awful doom. 6
- Allah has sickened their hearts. A painful doom is theirs because they lie. 10
- A fire has been prepared for the disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones. 24
- Disbelievers will be burned with fire. 39, 90
- For disbelievers is a painful doom. 104
- For unbelievers: ignominy in this world, an awful doom in the next. 114
- Allah will leave the disbelievers alone for a while, but then he will compel them to the doom of Fire. 126
- The doom of the disbelievers will not be lightened. 162
- They will not emerge from the Fire. 167
- Those who hide the Scripture will have their bellies eaten with fire. Theirs will be a painful doom. 174
- How constant are they in their strife to reach the Fire! 175
- Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kil them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. 191
- War is ordained by Allah. 216
- Those who die in their disbelief will burn forever in the Fire. 217
- Disbelievers worship false gods. They will burn forever in the Fire. 257
- Allah does not guide disbelievers. 264
- "Give us victory over the disbelieving folk." 286
Quran Surah 3: The Family Of 'Imran
- Those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah, theirs will be a heavy doom. 4
- Those who disbelieve will be fuel for the Fire. 10
- Those who disbelieve shall be overcome and gathered unto Hell. 12
- Those who disbelieve, promise them a painful doom. 21
- Theirs will be a painful doom. 77
- All non-Muslims will be rejected by Allah after they die. 85
- Disbelievers will have a painful doom. And they will have no helpers. 91
- Disbelievers will have their faces blackened on the last day. They will face an awful doom. 105-6
- Those who disbelieve will be burnt in the Fire. 116
- The Fire is prepared for disbelievers. 131
- We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Their habitation is the Fire 151
- Theirs will be an awful doom. 176
- Disbelievers do not harm Allah, but will have a painful doom. 177
- Disbelievers will have a shamful doom. 178
- Disbelievers will go to Hell. 196
Quran Surah 4: Women
- Those who disobey Allah and his messenger will be burnt with fire and suffer a painful doom. 14
- For the disbelievers, We have prepared a painful doom. 18
- For disbelievers, We prepare a shameful doom. 37
- Hell is sufficient for their burning. 55
- Unbelievers will be tormented forever with fire. When their skin is burned off, a fresh skin will be provided. 56
- Allah will bestow a vast reward on those who fight in religious wars. 74
- Believers fight for Allah; disbelievers fight for the devil. So fight the minions of the devil. 76
- Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 89
- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant. 91 ( Offering peace in Islam means surrendering. All 67 out of 68 wars of Muhammad were offensive. They are called qazwah (raid, ambush, sudden attack). That is how Muhammad waged his wars. He raided, massacred and looted civilians with no warning. The one defensive war, 'ditch' was not fought. That is why the Islamic terrorism 'jihad' will continue until the West "offers peace". This was made clear by Bin Laden.)
- Those who oppose the messenger and become unbelievers will go to hell. 115
- Those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe and disbelieve again will never be forgiven by Allah. 137
- For the hypocrites there will be a painful doom. 138
- Allah will gather hypocrites and disbelievers into hell. 140
- The hypocrites will be in the lowest part of hell and no one will help them there. 145
- You must believe everything Allah and his messengers tell you. Those who don't are disbelievers and will face a painful doom. 150-151
- For the disbelievers, Allah has prepared a painful doom. 161
- God will guide disbelievers down a road that leads to everlasting hell. 168-169
Quran Surah 5: The Table Spread
- Those who deny Islam will be losers in the Hereafter. 5
- Disbelievers are the rightful owners of Hell. 10
- Those who make war with Allah and his messenger will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they will have an awful doom. 33 (Anyone who resist Islam is deemed to be making war with Allah)
- Disbelievers will have a painful doom. 36
- Disbelievers will want to come out of the Fire, but will not. Their will be a lasting doom. 37
- Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, and tooth for tooth. Non-muslims are wrong doers. 45
- Christians will be burned in the Fire. 72
- Christians are wrong about the Trinity. For that they will have a painful doom. 73
- Disbelievers will be owners of hell-fire. 86
Quran Surah 6: The Cattle
- Many generations have been destroyed by Allah. 6
- Allah will torment those who deny his revelations. 49
- Those who disbelieve will be forced to drink boiling water, and will face a painful doom. 70
- When nonbelievers die, the angels will deliver to them doom and degradation. 93
- Allah chooses to lead some astray, and he lays ignominy on those who disbelieve. 125
- Allah will send everyone the Fire, except those he chooses to deliver. 128
Quran Surah 7: The Heights
- How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they slept at noon, Our terror came unto them. 4-5
- Allah has made devils the protecting friends of disbeliveers. 27
- Disbelievers choose devils as protecting friends and believe they are rightly guided. 30
- Only believers go to heaven. 32
- Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire. 36
- Entire nations have entered the Fire. Some get a double torment. 38
- Disbelievers will be excluded from heaven. Theirs will be a bed of hell. 40-41
- Those in the Fire will cry out to those in heaven, saying: "Pour water on us." But Allah has forbidden that to disbelievers. 50
- Those who deny Muhammad's revelation are evil. 177
Quran Surah 8: The Spoils of War
- Allah will throw fear into the hearts of the disbelievers, and smite their necks and fingers. 12
- Disbelievers will be tormented in the Fire. 14
- When you fight with disbelievers, do not retreat. Those who do will go to hell. 15-16
- Taste of the doom because ye disbelieve. 35
- Those who disbelieve will be gathered into hell. 36
- The angels smite the face and backs of disbelievers, saying: "Taste the punishment of burning!" 50
- The worst beasts in Allah's sight are the disbelievers. 55
- Exhort the believers to fight. They will win easily, because disbelievers are without intelligence. 65
- A prophet may not take captives until he has made a slaughter in the land. 67
Surah 9: Repentance
- Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to those who disbelieve. 3
- Slay the idolaters wherever you find them. 5
- Don't let idolaters tend the sanctuaries. Their works are in vain and they will be burned in the Fire. 17
- Give tiding of a painful doom to Christians and Jews. 34
- If you refuse to fight, Allah will afflict you with a painful doom. 39
- Disbelievers go to hell. 49
- Those who vex the Prophet, for them there is a painful doom. 60
- Those who oppose Allah and His messenger will burn in the fire of hell. 63
- Allah promises hypocrites and disbelievers the fire of hell. Allah curses them. They will have a lasting torment. 68
- Fight the disbelievers and hypocrites. Be harsh with them. They are all going to hell anyway. 73
- Allah will afflict disbelievers with a painful doom in this world and the Hereafter. 74
- For disbelievers there will be a painful doom. 90
- Don't pray for idolaters (not even for your family) after it is clear they are people of hell-fire. 113
- Fight disbelievers who are near you, and let them see the harshness in you. 123
Quran Surah 10: Jonah
- Disbelievers will have a boiling drink and a painful doom. 4
- Those who neglect Allah's revelations will make their home in the Fire. 7-8
- Allah has destoyed entire generations. 13
- Those who disbelieved will face a dreadful doom. 70
- Allah drowned those who disbelieved his revelations. 73
- Moses asked Allah to harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they would not believe until they saw the painful doom. 88
Quran Surah 11: Hud
- Disbelievers wil1 end up in the Fire. 17
- Those who oppose Islam and disbelieve in the Hereafter are guilty of the greatest wrong. 18-19
- Those in the Fire will suffer as long as the heavens and earth endure. 106-7
- Allah will fill hell with humans and jinn. 119
Quran Surah 13: The Thunder
- Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire 5
- Allah does not hear the prayer of disbelievers. 14
- Those who do not answer Allah's call will go to hell. 18
- Disbelievers will be tormented in this life, and suffer even more pain in the Hereafter. 33-34
- The reward for disbelievers is the Fire. 35
Quran Surah 14: Abraham
- Woe unto the disbelievers. Theirs will be an awful doom. 2
- Allah sends some people astray. 4
- Those who are in hell will be forced to drink festering water which they can hardly swallow. They will want to die, but they will not be able to. Theirs is a harsh doom. 16-17
- Allah sends wrong-doers astray. He does whatever he likes. 27
- Those in hell will be chained together. Their clothing will be made of pitch and fire will cover their faces. 49-50
Quran Surah 15: The Rock
- Let the disbelievers enjoy life and let false hope beguile them. They will come to know! 2-3
- Iblis will lead humans astray. Only perfect Muslims will be safe from him. The rest will go to hell. 39-43
- Allah's doom is a dolorous doom. 50
Quran Surah 16: The Bee
- Allah could have led everyone to the truth, but he chose not to. 9
- Those who don't believe in the Hearafter are proud. 22
- Disbelievers are evil and will dwell in hell forever. 27-29
- Disbelievers are liars. 39
- Allah will add doom to doom for those who disbelieve. 88
- Those who oppose Islam will face an awful doom. 94
Quran Surah 17: The Children of Israel
- Allah made hell to be a dungeon for disbelievers. 8
- Allah has prepared a painful doom for those who disbelieve in the Hereafter. 10
- Allah destroyed entire towns. 16
- How many generations Allah has destroyed since Noah! 17
- Allah intends to burn people in hell. 18
- Allah makes it so that unbelievers cannot understand. 45-46
- Allah will destroy every town before the Day of Resurrection. 58
- Allah will send disbelievers astray. Then he'll burn them in hell, increasing the flames from time to time. 97-98
Quran Surah 18: The Cave
- Allah has prepared a Fire for the disbelievers. When they want a shower, Allah will give them a shower of molten lead to burn their faces. 29
- Those who are condemned to the Fire know they will have no way to escape. 53
- The worst wrong is to forget Allah's revelations. Allah covers their hearts and makes them deaf so that they will never believe the truth. 57
- There is an appointed time in which the doomed will find no escape. 58
- Allah has destroyed many towns. 59
- On a certain day, Allah will present hell, in plain view, to the disbelievers. 100
- Allah will welcome the disbelievers into hell. 102
- Hell is the reward for disbelievers because they made a jest of Allah's revelations and messengers. 106
Quran Surah 19: Mary
- Allah will pluck out from every sect those who should burn in hell. 69-70
- Allah will record what disbelievers say and then prolong their torment. 77-79
- Allah has sent the devils on the disbelievers to confuse them. 83
- Allah has destroyed many generations. 98
Quran Surah 20: Ta Ha
- Those who do not believe Allah's revelations will face doom in the Hereafter. 127
- Allah has destroyed many generations. 128
Quran Surah 21: The Prophets
- Allah destroyed entire towns, yet the people still disbelieved. 6
- The people cried out for mercy, but Allah killed them anyway. 15
- Disbelievers will not be able to put out the fire on their faces and backs. They will be stupefied and no one will help them. 39-40
- Allah gave judgment and knowledge to Lot . He was a righteous man. (Genesis 19:7-38) 75
- Every person alive at the time of the flood was evil. So Allah drowned them all. 77
- The disbelievers will stare in terror at what Allah has in store for them. 97-99
Surah 22: The Pilgrimage
- The devil will guide some to the punishment of the Flame. 3-4
- Those who turn from the way of Allah will face ignominy in this world and burning in the next. 9
- Whoever thinks that Allah will not give Muhammad victory should go hang himself. 15
- Disbelievers will wear garments of fire, boiling fluid will be poured on their heads, their bellies and skin will be melted, they will be tormented with iron hooks, and when they try to escape they will be driven back with the taunt: Taste the doom of burning. 19-22
- Allah will provide the disbelievers with a painful doom. 25
- How many towns Allah has destroyed! 45
- Those who disregard Allah's revelations are the owners of the Fire. 51
- Those who disbelieve Allah's revelations will have a shameful doom. 57
- Those who disbelieve Allah's revelations will burn in the Fire. 72
Quran Surah 23: The Believers
- Allah told Noah not to bother pleading for the people he was about to drown. 27
- Those who don't believe in the Hereafter will receive extreme punishment from Allah. 74-77
- When fire burns their faces, they will be glum. 104
- Disbelievers will not be successful. 117
Surah 24: The Light
- Scourge adulterers and adulteresses with 100 stripes. Do not show them any pity. Have a party of believers watch the punishment. 2
- Only adulterers can marry adulteresses. Believers are not to marry them. 3
- Vile women are for vile men, and vile men for vile women. 26
- Believing women must lower their gaze and be modest, cover themselves with veils, and not reveal themselves except to their husbands, relatives, children, and slaves. 31
- Disbelievers are miscreants. 55
- Disbelievers will never escape the Fire that will be their home. 57
- It's okay for believers to own slaves. 58
- The only true believers are those who believe in Allah and his messenger. 62
Quran Surah 25: The Criterion
- Those who deny the coming of the Hour will be chained together and burned with fire. They will pray for their own destruction. 11-13
- Allah will force the evil-doers to taste great torment. 19
- It will be a hard day for disbelievers and wrong-doers. They will gnaw on their hands and wish they had chosen Islam. 26-27
- Those who deny Muhammad's revelations will be destroyed. 36
- Allah drowned everyone in the flood of Noah, and has prepared a painful doom for evil-doers. 37
Quran Surah 26: The Poets
- Allah destroyed the people in Lot 's town with a dreadful rain. 172-3
- Many will not believe until they see the painful doom. 201
- Those who believe in another god are doomed. 213
Quran Surah 27: The Ant
- Allah leads those who do not believe in the Hereafter astray by making things work out OK in this life, so that he can torment them forever in the next. They will get the worst punishment and will be the greatest losers. 4-5
- "Allah destroyed them and their people, every one." 51
- But he "saved those who believed." 53
- Allah sent a dreadful rain on "those who stayed behind." 58
- Whoever does something wrong will be thrown into the Fire. 90
Quran Surah 28: The Narrative
- Allah has completely destroyed many communities. 58
- Allah will taunt Christians on the day of their doom, saying: Where are My partners whom ye imagined? 62-64
- Allah caused the earth to swallow Korah. 79-81
- Never help disbelievers. 86 (Can Muslims in countries ruled in by non-Muslims be loyal to their country?)
Quran Surah 29: The Spider
- Those who disbelieve in the revelations of Allah have no hope of mercy. For such there is a painful doom. 23
- Only wrong-doers deny the revelations of Allah. 49
- Those who disbelieve in the revelations of Allah are the losers. 52
- The doom of hell will come upon disbelievers suddenly, when they least expect it. 53-55
Quran Surah 30: The Romans
- Allah will tear Christians apart for ascribing partners to him. 13-14
- Disbelievers will be brought to doom. 16
- It's OK to own slaves. 28
- Allah does not love disbelievers. 45
- Allah seals the heart of disbelievers. (And then he burns them in the Fire.) 59
Quran Surah 31: Luqman
- Those who mislead others from Allah's way and mock Islam will have a painful doom. 6-7
- Allah will give disbelievers a little comfort for a little while, and then he'll torment them forever with a heavy doom. 23-24
Quran Surah 32: The Prostration
- Allah will fill hell with the jinn and mankind together. 13
- Allah: Taste the doom of immortality because of what ye used to do. 14
- Those who used to deny the Fire will be tormented in it forever. 20
- The worst thing you can do is to deny the revelations of Allah. 22
Quran Surah 33: The Clans
- Don't obey disbelievers. 1 (Can Muslims in countries ruled in by non-Muslims be loyal to their country?)
- Allah makes the deeds of unbelievers fruitless. 19
- Allah cast panic into the hearts of the disbelievers. He killed some, and enslaved others. 25-26
- Allah gave Zeyd’s wife, his own daughter in law to Muhammad in marriage. This was so that all Muslims would know that it's OK to marry your adopted son's ex-wife. 37
- Ignore disbelievers and their poisonous talk. 48
- It's OK to own slaves. 50
- Allah says it is lawful for Muhammad to marry any women he wants. 50-51
- It's OK to own slaves. 55
- Those who malign Allah, Muhammad, and Muslims will be cursed by Allah in this life and with doom in the Hereafter. 57
- Those who oppose Islam will be slain with a fierce slaughter. 60-61
- Allah has cursed the disbelievers, and has prepared for them a flaming fire, wherein they will abide forever. 64-65
- The disbelievers will be burned in the Fire with a double torment. 66-68
Quran Surah 34: Saba
- Those who challenge the revelations of Muhammad will have a painful doom. 5
- Those who disbelieve in the Hereafter will be tormented. 8
- But some of the jinn Allah burned with flaming Fire. 12
- Those who strive against Allah's revelations will be brought to the doom. 38
- Those who worshipped the jinn will taste the doom of the Fire. 41
- Allah hates those who ignore his messengers. 45
- Those who are cast into hell be terrified when they see that they have no escape. Then they will believe. But it will be too late. 51-52
Quran Surah 35: The Angels
- Those who disbelieve will have an awful doom. 7
- Allah sends whoever he wants astray. 8
- Allah hates disbelievers. 26
- Disbelievers will burn forever in the fire of hell. Allah will keep them alive so that he can torture them forever. When they repent and ask for mercy, he will ignore them. 36-7
- He who disbelieves, his disbelief will be on his own head. 39
- Allah has blinded the disbelievers so that they cannot see the truth. So it don't bother warning them.
Quran Surah 36: Ya Sin
- They will go to hell anyway. 8-10
- Allah has destroyed many entire generations. 31
- If Allah feels like it, he will drown everyone. 43
- Allah will burn the disbelievers in hell. 63-4
Quran Surah 37: Those Who Set The Ranks
- Those who refuse to believe in Muhammad's revelations will face a painful doom. 31-38
- Those in hell must eat from a tree with the heads of devils, and then drink boiling water. After that they return to hell. 62-68
- Allah drowned everyone except Noah and his family in the flood. 82
- Allah tells Abraham in a dream to sacrifice his son. (But is the son Ishmael or Isaac?) 102
- Allah killed everyone in Sodom except for Lot and his family. 136
- No one is against Allah, except those who burn in hell. 162-3
Quran Surah 38: Sad
- Allah has destroyed many generations. 3
- Those who doubt will soon taste Allah's doom. 8
- Those who deny the messengers deserve doom. 14
- Those who wander from the way of Allah will have an awful doom. 26
- Those who disbelieve will burn in the Fire. 27
- The transgressors will roast in the Fire and be forced to drink boiling liquids followed by ice cold drinks. 55-9
- Iblis asks Allah to let him hang around and mislead humans. Allah allows him to do so, and Iblis leads all humans to hell except for the single-minded slaves. Allah agrees, and plans to fill hell with Iblis and his followers. 79-85
Quran Surah 39: The Troops
- Tell the disbelievers to enjoy themselves now, because later they will be owners of the Fire. 8
- The losers will be those who lose themselves and their families on the Day of Resurrection. They will be surrounded by fire. 15-16
- No one will be able to help those that Allah torments in the Fire. 19
- Woe unto those who forget Allah. They are in plain error. 22
- Allah sends some people astray. For them there is no guide. 23
- The worst thing you can do is tell a lie against Allah. The home of disbelievers is hell. 32
- Allah sends some people astray. For them there is no guide. 36
- Surrender to Allah before he sends the doom upon you suddenly. 54-55
- Those who lie about Allah will be sent to hell and will have their faces blackened. 60
- Losers are those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah. 63
- Those ascribe a partner to Allah (like the Christians) will be among the losers. 65
- Those who disbelieve will be driven into hell. 71-72
Quran Surah 40: The Believer
- Allah sent an awful punishment at the time of Noah. 5
- Those who disbelieve are the owners of the Fire. 6
- Allah greatly abhors those who disbelieve. 10
- When the doom comes, the hearts of the doomed will choke in their throats, and no one will help them. 18
- Those who ignore Allah's "clear proofs" will be seized and punished severely. 22
- Those that Allah sends astray will have no helper or guide. 33
- Allah deceives those who doubt. 34
- The prodigals will be owners of the Fire. 43
- The doomed will be exposed to the Fire morning and evening. 46
- Those in hell will beg to be relieved from the Fire's torment for just a day. But the prayer of a disbeliever is in vain. 49-50
- Those who bicker about Allah's revelations are filled with pride. 56
- Those who scorn Allah will go to hell. 60
- Those who deny the revelations of Allah are perverted. 63
- Those who deny the Scripture and Allah's messengers will be dragged through boiling water and thrust into the Fire. 70-72
- Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my partners that you used to believe in? 73
- Thus does Allah send astray the disbelievers (in his guidance). 74
- Those who scorn will go to hell. 76
- When they see Allah's doom they will believe in Allah. But their faith will not save them. The disbelievers will be ruined. 84-85
Quran Surah 41: Fusilat
- Woe unto the idolaters who disbelieve in the Hereafter. 6
- Allah will make life miserable for those who deny his revelations and then he will torment them forever in the Hereafter. And they will not be helped. 15-16
- The enemies of Allah will be gathered into the Fire where their skin, ears, and eyes will testify against them. 19-20
- Allah will make those who disbelieve taste an awful doom. Their immortal home will be the Fire, since they denied Allah's revelations. 27-28
- Those who disbelieve will taste hard punishment. 50
Quran Surah 42: The Counsel
- While some lounge in the Garden, others will roast in the Flame. 7
- Those who argue about Allah will have his wrath upon them. Theirs will be an awful doom. 16
- Allah sometimes kills people for misbehaving. 34
- Allah sends some people astray and then punishes them for it by burning them in the Fire. 44-46
- Allah makes some people barren. (Whenever he feels like it.) 50
Quran Surah 43: Ornaments of God
- When the Egyptians angered Allah, he drowned them all. 55
- Those who argue and do wrong will have a painful doom that will come upon them suddenly. 65-66
- The guilty are tormented forever in hell. Allah will not relax their punishment. 74-75
Quran Surah 44: Smoke
- Those in torment will claim to believe and ask Allah for relief. But he will refuse since they will return to their disbelief. 11-16
- Those in hell must eat from a tree like molten brass that burns their bellies. Then boiling water will be poured on their heads. 43-48
Quran Surah 45: Crouching
- Those who hear and reject Allah's revelations are sinful liars. Give them tidings of a painful doom. 7-8
- Those who joke about Allah's revelations will go to hell. Theirs will be an awful doom. 9-10
- Those who disbelieve in Allah's revelations will have a painful doom of wrath. 11
- Allah sends some people astray, making it impossible for them to hear or see. 23
- Those who disbelieve are guilty folk. 31
Quran Surah 46: The Wind-Curved Sandals
- Disbelievers will be rewarded with the ignominious doom of the Fire. 20
- The guilty will face a wind with a painful torment. 25
- Allah has destroyed entire towns. 27
- Allah will taunt the disbelievers that he torments in the fire, saying: "Taste the doom for that ye disbelieved." 34
Quran Surah 47: Muhammad
- Allah makes the works of disbelievers vain. 1
- Those who disbelieve follow falsehood. 3
- Smite the necks of the disbelievers whenever you fight against them. Those who die fighting for Allah will be rewarded. 4
- Allah will damn the disbelievers and make all their actions fruitless. 8-9
- Disbelievers may eat and be happy now, but the Fire will be their final home. 12
- Those in the Garden will drink delicious wine, while those in the Fire will drink boiling water that will tear apart their intestines. 15
- Allah curses people by making them deaf and blind. 23
- Angels will gather them together and smite their faces and backs. 27
- Allah will make the actions those who disbelieve fruitless. 32
- Those who disbelieve will never be pardoned by Allah. 34-35
Quran Surah 48: Victory
- Those who think an evil thought concerning Allah will be cursed and sent to hell by him. 6
- Allah has prepared a flame for the disbelievers. 13
- If you refuse to fight for Allah, he will punish you with a painful doom. 16-17
- But if you're willing to fight for Allah, he will provide you with lots of booty. 19-20
- Allah punished those who disbelieved with a painful punishment. 25
- Those with Muhammad are ruthless toward disbelievers and merciful toward themselves. 29
Quran Surah 49: The Private Apartments
- Do not lift your voice when in Muhammad's presence. Those who subdue their voices are righteous and will receive an immense reward from Allah. 1-3
Quran Surah 50: Oaf
- Allah has destroyed many entire generations. 36
Quran Surah 51: The Winnowing Winds
- Accursed are the conjecturers who ask: When is the Day of Judgment? It is the day they will be tormented by the Fire. 10-14
- Woe to the disbelievers. 60
Quran Surah 52: The Mount
- Those who deny the existence of hell will be thrust into its Fire. 11-16
- Those who disbelieve are trapped. 42
Quran Surah 54: The Moon
- Allah sent a storm of stones on Lot's folk, killing all but Lot 's family. 34
- The suffering in hell will be more wretched and bitter than anything experienced on earth. 46-48
- Allah destroyed many people, but does anyone remember anymore? 51
Quran Surah 55: The Beneficent
- The guilty deny hell. But after they die they go circling between it and fierce, boiling water. 43-44
Quran Surah 56: The Event
- But those on his left hand will face scorching wind, scalding water, and black smoke. 42-43
- Those who deny Allah and the Hereafter will eat from the Zaqqum tree and drink boiling water. 51-54
- Allah will welcome the rejecters and erring with boiling water and a roasting in the hell fire. 92-94
Quran Surah 57: Iron
- The home of disbelievers is the Fire, a hapless journey's end. 15
- Those who disbelieve and deny Allah's revelations are the owners of the fire. 19
Quran Surah 58: She That Disputeth
- For disbelievers is a painful doom. 4
- For disbelievers is a shameful doom. 5
- Don't make friends with Allah's enemies. For those who do so, Allah has prepared a dreadful doom. 14-15
- Those who turn others away from the way of Allah will have a shameful doom. They are rightful owners of the Fire. 16-17
- Those who oppose Allah and His Messenger will be among the lowest. 20
- On the Last Day good Muslims will not love their non-Muslim friends and family members, not even their fathers, sons, or brothers (or their mothers, daughters, or sisters). 22
Quran Surah 59: Exile
- Allah cast fear into the hearts of the disbelieving People of the Scripture. Their home in the Hereafter will be the Fire. 2-3
- The disbelieving people of the Scripture are liars. 11
- The devil and disbelievers will be in the Fire. 16-17
- The owners of the Garden and the owners of the Fire are not equal. 20
Quran Surah 60: She That is to be Examined
- Don't be friends with disbelievers. They are your (and Allah's) enemy. 1
- Don't be friends with those who have warred against you because of religion. Whoever makes friends with them is a wrong-doer. 9
- Don't be friends with those who disbelieve in the Hereafter. They are Allah's enemies. 13
Quran Surah 61: The Ranks
- Allah loves those who fight for him. 4
- Allah leads some people astray. 5
- The worst thing you can do is tell a lie about Allah. 7
Quran Surah 62: The Congregation
- A hypocritical Jew looks like an ass carrying books. Those who deny the revelations of Allah are ugly. 5
Quran Surah 63: The Hypocrites
- Allah seals the hearts of those who believe and then disbelieve so that they can understand nothing. 3
- Disbelievers are perverted. They are the enemy, confounded by Allah. 4
- Don't bother to ask Allah to forgive the disbelievers. He will never forgive them. 6
Quran Surah 64: Mutual Disillusion
- Those who disbelieve will have a painful doom. 5
- Those who disbelieve are the owners of the Fire. 10
Quran Surah 66: Banning
- Muhammad's wives need to be careful. If they criticize their husband, Allah will replace them with better ones. 5
- The fuel of the Fire is men and stones. 6
- Be stern with disbelievers. They are going to Hell anyway. 9
- The wives of Noah and Lot (who were both righteous) betrayed their husbands and are now in the Fire. 10
Quran Surah67: The Sovereignty
- Disbelievers will go to hell where they will hear its roaring and boiling. 6-7
- Who will protect the disbelievers from a painful doom? (Nobody) 28
Quran Surah 69: The Reality
- Those who do not believe in Allah will be chained up and cast into hell-fire where they will eat filth. 30-35
Quran Surah 71: Noah
- Those that Allah drowned in Noah's flood were then tortured forever in the Fire. 25
- Noah asked Allah to drown all the disbelievers. 26
Quran Surah 72: The Jinn
- The fires of hell will be fueled with the bodies of idolators and unbelievers. They will experience an ever-greater torment. 15-17
- Those who disobey Allah and his messenger will dwell forever in the fire of hell. 23
Quran Surah 73: The Enshrouded One
- Allah will take care of the deniers. He will tie them up, burn them in a raging fire, and feed them food that chokes them. 11-13
Quran Surah 74: The Cloaked One
- The last day will be a day of anguish for disbelievers. 9-10
- Those who are stubborn to Allah's revelations will face a fearful doom. 16-17
- The fire of hell shrivels humans and spares nothing. 27-29
- Allah has appointed angels to tend the Fire and has prepared stumbling blocks for those who disbelieve. He sends some people (whoever he wants) astray. 31
- Allah is the font of fear. 56
Quran Surah 76: "Time" or "Man"
- Allah has prepared chains, manacles, and a raging fire for the disbelievers. 4
- Don't obey disbelievers. 24
Quran Surah 77: The Emissaries
- Allah destroyed "the former folk." 16
- Woe unto the repudiators on that day! 19, 24, 28, 34, 40, 45, 49
Quran Surah 79: "Those Who Drag Forth"
Those who rebel will go to hell. 37-39
Quran Surah 80: "He Frowned"
- Disbelievers are wicked people. On the last day they will be in darkness and have dust on their faces. 40-42
Quran Surah 82: The Cleaving
- The wicked will burn in hell forever. 82
Quran Surah 84: The Sundering
- Some folks will be thrown into a scorching fire. 11-12
- Disbelievers will be given a painful doom. 22-24
Quran Surah 87: The Most High
- Those who are flung into the great Fire will neither live nor die. 12-13
Quran Surah 88: The Overwhelming
- On that day many will be sad and weary. Scorched by the fire, drinking boiling water, with only bitter thorn-fruit to eat. 2-7
- Allah will punish disbelievers with the direst punishment. 23-24
Quran Surah 89: The Dawn
- Allah poured on them the disaster of His punishment. 13
Quran Surah 90: The City
- Those who disbelieve Allah's revelations will have the Fire placed over them like an awning. 19-20
Quran Surah92: The Night
- Those who deny Allah's revelations must endure the flaming fire. 14-16